Thinking of visiting Mason UMC?
Welcome! We’re glad you’re here. We want you to know that when you come to our church that you are with friends. Even if you have not been to church for a long time, you should know that we are not going to do anything to make you feel out of place. We simply want you to know that we are glad you are here and hope that if you are looking for a faith community that you will consider Mason United Methodist Church.
What you will find at our church:
- A casual, inviting atmosphere.
- People who want to help you find your way around.
- Two distinct styles of worship: Our Sunday 8:30 and 11:00am services have a very traditional feel, while our 9:45 service has a contemporary feel and a band that leads the music.
- Messages that are all relevant to everyday life.
- Children and youth who love being part of our church
- We are really glad you are here, no matter what!
Question: Will my kids have a positive experience?
Answer: Yes. Choose what suits your family best.
Of course, your kids are welcome in worship.
You and your children are always invited to join in! All volunteers and workers follow Safe Sanctuary guidelines.
Question: What should I wear?
Answer: Are you kidding? Just Come!